Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Glutton for Punishment

I was in the midst of waiting for an email, and started to go back and read old emails. Am I the only one who goes back to hurt days, moments, notes, or emails (in this matter) and re-live the pain. I can still feel the knot in my stomach....the emotions I felt. I'm not really being specific on any particular incident. However, I do this from time to time. I haven't really figured out why, and I'd hate to do the typical "O, I'm used to pain" cliche. However, just kind of curious if anyone else does this or know someone who does.

If you say I'm being mental...I've tried that argument with numerous doctors, however they're response is "Crazy people don't know their crazy"...So that blew my conclusion out the water! Hmph!

No comments:

Post a Comment