Monday, October 24, 2011

Change....

Funny how sometimes we want change and then when change comes about we are so against it. I've had so many changes in my short lived life that you would think I would be used to it by now. From where I've lived, friends, family and adventures that were really unexpected. However, life is a journey and you either take the journey and live it or refuse the journey and have a lifetime of regrets, what if's, and unknowns. Obviously I've chosen to take the journey, and it has been everything BUT predictable. I"ve heard so many times that when you reach your 30's a "change" comes, like an epiphany. Believe it or not, it's true. I am feeling, in the words of Sam Cooke, "A change is gonna come". So follow me on my unpredictable road they call, My Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment